Materials in the clean up kit
When you register your event you receive a clean up kit containing the following items:
- Protective tabards for adults and children to keep your clothes clean.
- Colour coded plastic bags for recyclable and non-recyclable waste.
- Gloves to keep your hands safe and clean.
- A clean-up information pack containing details on how to organise an event, Health and Safety information, litter facts, useful contacts, media and publicity advice, how to recycle, litter and the law, and Information on An Taisce.
All clean up materials supplied are a representative amount and packs sizes vary in accordance with group size. Your Local Authority (council) may be able to provide you with extra materials when you contact them with details of your event. If you are under Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown or Sligo council, your bags will be provided by the council rather than through NSC.
The Following National Spring Clean Materials are available to download:
- A copy of the information pack is available to download by clicking here
- A poster to advertise your event which is available to download by clicking here or a customizable version here
- Youth Activity cards which are available to download by clicking here