How To organise a national spring clean clean up
- Pick the area you want to clean up (any date in April).
- Register your event with An Taisce online by clicking here or by clicking the sign up button below and filling out our online registration form, call 01 4002219 to give the details of your event over the phone, or if you received an application form (previous years registers will automatically receive these in the post, or your local council may have some) please send it to
National Spring Clean, Environmental Educational Unit, An Taisce, Unit 5a, Swift's Alley, Francis Street, Dublin 8.
- Once registered you will receive a clean up kit from An Taisce - kit contents here
- If you are involving other people in your clean up, plan all necessary advertising and co-ordination through meetings, pick a date for your event, and promote and inform as many different members of your wider community as possible while you wait for your pack to arrive (allow for delays - it is better for it to arrive too early than too late!)
- Contact your local authority (contact numbers here) to let them know the date and location of your clean up. They will assist you with the efficient management of all rubbish and recyclables after the event.
Sign up now for 2019 - click icon below